5 Things: The Gravestone Girls at the Mansfield Library, and More!
It's Thursday, March 7 and here are the 5 thins you need to know!
1. Today's Weather From the National Weather Service
- Today: Snow. High near 36. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight: Snow. Low around 32. Breezy, with a north wind around 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
2. MHS Sports Today
- Boys' Hockey vs. Franklin, 7:45 p.m. at Gallo Arena, Bourne
3. Welcome to the Graveyard with The Gravestone Girls
Cemetery educators, The Gravestone Girls will present "Welcome to the Graveyard", a presentation on the historic cemeteries of Mansfield, from the colonial era to the 21st century today at 6 p.m.
The Gravestone Girls will discuss the evolution of cemeteries and gravestones in Mansfield and take you on a virtual cemetary tour.
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Mansfield Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.
Please call to sign up for this event. Contact Cassie 508-261-7380
4. Board of Health Meeting Tonight
The board of health will meet tonight 7 p.m. in room 2 a/b at Town Hall to hold a Scenic Road Public Hearing for T&M Realty at 375 Gilbert Street Lot 1 and to hold a site plan review for Cavallo & Signoriello at 190 Chauncy Street.
5. Post Your Events on Patch
Is your team gearing up for a big game? Is your church hosting a potluck dinner? List your event on Patch for free by uploading it to Mansfield-MA.Patch.com/events/new.