The Mansfield High football team will be looking to end Duxbury's 37 game-winning streak Tuesday night at Bridgewater-Raynham High School in the Division 2 playoffs and you can follow the game live on Mansfield Patch's Cover It Live. The game will start at 7:45 p.m.
The Hornets won the Hockomock League's Kelley-Rex Division playoff berth and finished the season with a 7-4 overall record, losing to Foxborough, 27-21, Thanksgiving Day.
Duxbury is going for their third straight Super Bowl title and finished a 11-0 after beating Marshfield, 25-14, Thanksgiving Day.
In other Division 3 playoff game, Reading will be playing Tewksbury at Reading High School at 7:45 p.m.
The two winners will play Saturday at a site to be announced for the Super Bowl title.
If you can't make it to the game, Mansfield Patch will be providing live coverage of all of the action on Cover It Live. There will also be coverage of the other playoff games. For more information on the teams check out their web sites at http://www.duxburyfootball.com/ or mansfieldfootball.org.
See More on Patch
- Brendan Hill Attracting Attention From Division 1 Colleges
- Fans Elect Tedy Bruschi to New England Patriots Hall of Fame
- Mansfield Track Prepare for Hocks With Huge Wins Over Sharon
- Girls' 800m School Record Broken as Mansfield Track and Field Teams Improve to 2-0
- Mansfield Boys' Basketball Finish at #1 in Final Polls
Most Popular articles
- NHL Playoffs: TV Schedule and Where to Watch The Stanley Cup Finals in Mansfield
- Stop & Shop Shoplifter Caught and More in the Mansfield Police Log
- 120 Taken into Custody at Last Weekend's Rascal Flatts and Dave Matthews Band Shows
- Police Log: Road Rage and Fugitive From Justice
- 31 Hornets Named Spring Hockomock All-Stars