Five Things You Need to Know in Mansfield for Dec. 29 and 30
Have a happy New Year!
- Saturday Snow, mainly after noon. Patchy fog after 4pm. High near 35. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly before 3am. Patchy fog before 7pm, then Patchy fog between 10pm and 3am. Patchy freezing fog before 10pm. Low around 23. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
2. There will be a Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra Tribute at the Mansfield Music and Arts Society at 7 p.m. on Saturday. Ring in the New Year early at MMAS this year!MMAS presents Jimmy Mazz & Patrick Tobin in concert at Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra on Saturday, December 29th. The event features a cocktail hour from 7 PM to 8 PM featuring a buffet of finger foods from Cibo Matto Restaurant, free chapagne toast, and a wonderful dessert buffet intermission provided by Aunt Aleda's Bakery.
3. There will be a Zumba Fitness Class at 9 a.m. on Saturday. Zumba is a Latin-inspired dance fitness class. You will dance to upbeat, energetic and inspiring songs while burning tons of calories.
4. Bingo at the Elks Club. Doors Open at 4:30PM … Starts at 6 p.m. … Kitchen open for food purchase from 4:30-6 p.m._
5. There will be a Star Wars Symposium at the Norton Public Library at 10 a.m.Become a Star Wars expert. Trivia, costume contest, toy showcase and more.