Five Things You Need to Know in Mansfield for Nov. 20: Mansfield Football, Police Log and Thanksgiving
- Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
2. Click here to read the latest police logs. At the latest, a Mansfield resident was arrested for drunk driving and hitting multiple vehicles in the process. He was found later in East Mansfield heading towards Foxborough.
3. The Foxborough police arrested three patrons at Sunday's game against the Colts when the Patriots pulled out a win based on their shakey defense. Click here to read more.
4. Speaking of football, Tickets are now on sale for the Mansfield-Foxborough Classic. You can purchase tickets Tuesday in the athletic department office from 2-4 p.m. Adults are $6 and $4 for students and senior citizens before the game. On the day of the game, all tickets will be $10. The annual Thanksgiving Day football game between the two schools has a long history fueled by community pride and local bragging rights within the Hockomock League. This season, Mansfield won the Kelley-Rex Division while Foxborough missed out on a chance of winning a share of the Davenport Division with a frustrating, 14-7 loss to Sharon on Nov. 10. Click here to read more.
5.The Mansfield Congregational Church is hosting their Annual Thanksgiving Dinner. All Mansfield residents are welcome. Starts at 1 p.m. on Nov. 22.