Five Things You Need to Know in Mansfield for Nov. 24 and 25
Christmas Parade this weekend!
- Saturday A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
2. The Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony will conclude the 17th Annual DBA sponsored Christmas Parade on Sunday. Stop by the South Common for a visit with Santa and Mr. Claus as the lights illuminate the South Common. Click here to see photos from last year's parade.
3. Bass Pro Shops will be host Spring Turkey Hunting programs from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. There will be a seminar at 11 a.m.
4. Norton Meat Raffle - Nine raffles of meat and one 50/50 raffle. Food for purchase so bring your appetite. Starts at 7:30 p.m.
5. Bingo at the Elks Club. Doors Open at 4:30PM … Starts at 6 p.m. … Kitchen open for food purchase from 4:30-6 p.m._