Five Things You Need to Know in Mansfield for Nov. 28: Superbowl, Powerball and High School Graduates
Mansfield going to the superbowl!
- A chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain between 11am and 2pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday NightMostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 22. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
2. Mansfield Hornets have beaten Duxbury and will be going to the superbowl. Click here to read more.
3. Massachusetts State Police in Bristol County will be performing sobriety checks this weekend. Click here to read more.
4. While Massachusetts is below the top ten in the country for High School graudates, it's above the state average. Click here to read more.
5. Want to try to win the latest Powerball Jackpot? Click here to find out where in Mansfield you can get your ticket.