Jobs in Mansfield - Aug. 6
A smattering of new jobs in the Mansfield town limits.
Senior Data Analyst - Global CRM (Salesforce.com) - Covidien Mansfield
Service Assistant - Longhorn Steakhouse - Mansfield
|Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to deliver Genuine Western Hospitality to our guests by:
Demonstrating genuine hospitality and helping to deliver an exceptional Dining Experience by
• Engaging in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
• Introducing guests to their server
• Managing restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations
• Clearing, cleaning and resetting tables to ensure they are ready for the next guest
• Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return
After School - Mansfield
I am looking for baby sitter who can get my boys off the school bus on a daily basis. Once off, they can have some play time then work with them to get homework started. We may ask to provide transportation to sports if necessary.
Every Monday thru Friday 2:15/2:30 to 5:30PM.Location:Mansfield, Massachusetts 02048Rate:$12 / Hour - $15 / Hour
Pet Stylist - Petco - Mansfield
A qualified candidate will demonstrate knowledge in the grooming industry, have
at least one year's experience in grooming under the leadership of a
professional Groomer, and must successfully complete a personal skill evaluation
by a PETCO Stylist or Grooming Salon Manager. A high school diploma or its
equivalent (GED) is preferred. A candidate should also be able to move animals
and merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds.
Programmer Analyst - Kelly IT Resources - Mansfield
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor*s degree or higher in computer information or related field.
- Working knowledge and understanding of business processes and systems.
- Experience integrating 3rd party software.
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Treasury, or Tax processes and systems