Jobs in Mansfield: New Robinson School Principal Wanted, Administrative Assistant Needed, and More
A look at some of the jobs available in Mansfield
- Excellent communication, speaking, listening and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with students, staff, parents, administrator colleagues and the community.
- A commitment to academic excellence using the Common Core State Standards.
- Strong background in Literacy, Mathematics and Response to Intervention.
- Certification as an Elementary Principal.
- Master's Degree.
- 5 successful years as an Elementary Teacher and prior administrative experience is important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop local standard operating procedures for scheduling, communicating, and allocating Sales Associates and Nurse Consultants resources to for all in-services related to Project Panama.
- Serve as primary liaison between marketing, NovaSyte, and sales for scheduling in-service support according to master conversion and in-service schedule
- Collect and audit NovaSyte submissions for outsourced in-service support
- Track and report monthly updates on NovaSyte in-service spend for Project Panama
- Analyze and audit acute care, alternate site and home healthcare customers’ sales of disposable pump sets to identify customers that are not compliant with the terms and conditions of their capital equipment contract(s)
- Update and distribute monthly compliance report
- Create and distribute mail merge documents that notify customers of their contract status
- Run serial number reports in order to negotiate buyout of lost or used equipment
- Follow-up with customers to recover excess capital equipment
- Coordinate with customer service and customers the return of excess capital equipment
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers as it relates to compliance and buyouts
- Record, track and evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of improved capital equipment compliance program
- Provide quarterly updates that include compliance rates, # of pumps recovered, # of pumps bought out
- Assist with the development and testing of ongoing enhancements to the compliance tracking system
Seeking a motivated, self-starter to provide administrative support to our Sales and Marketing departments.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid attention to detail, excellent time management, flexibility, helpful, quick learner, proactive, courteous, direct, discreet, team player.
- Ability to manage projects with modest supervision and handle/prioritize multiple tasks and requests simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with other department administrators on a daily basis
- Education/Experience - Associate or Bachelor-s Degree Preferred plus minimum 3 years experience as an administrative assistant.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services within our customer locations. The On-Site Customer Service Specialist's primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position you will be responsible for providing copy/print services, mail services, shipping and other office related tasks. To help you thrive, Ricoh provides an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- The ideal candidate will have basic Microsoft Office skills, a High School
- Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
- Related copy/mail/clerical experience is preferred.
Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently continually striving for improved customer satisfaction.
This position is categorized as compliance critical and as such requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division corporate and regulatory requirements.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- If a fully automated PkMS enabled environment must be able to utilize the functions of the warehouse management system in order to perform daily tasks.
- Verifies merchandise received against receiving documents notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages.
- Stocks shelves with various types of merchandise.
- Rotates stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and sent to customers.
- Processes and performs data entry of returns; also returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Performs daily counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Assists with inventory procedures as requested.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Have a good overall understanding of DC work-flow and can work with minimal guidance
- Primary duties include order fulfillment stocking and replenishment and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Performs related duties as assigned.