Jobs in Mansfield - Nov. 26
A smattering of new jobs in Mansfield as of Nov. 26.
Babysitter Needed In Mansfield ,MA - Mansfield
I have an 18-month-old boy. I work very long hours in the hospital and I need a back up babysitter for my son. He's currently in daycare until 6 p.m. I need a qualified trustworthy baby sitter that is willing to work after 6 p.m. weekdays for 3 to 4 hours. I also need her to come in on Saturdays occasionally for about 6 hours in the morning or early afternoon.
Plumbing / HVAC Branch Manager Trainee - Greenbridge Resources – Mansfield
The Branch Manager Trainee will work as an inside salesperson while going through a management training program. Once being promoted to Manager, this person is responsible for customer relationships, managing staff (inside sales, warehousing, shipping, inventory) and the financial performance of a specific branch location.
To qualify for the position, the candidate must have plumbing and heating sales experience, leadership skills and a track record of providing excellent customer service. This position requires someone who is comfortable being outgoing to build relationships with customers who are primarily mechanical contractors. The right candidate will either live or relocate to a town south or west of Boston, South of Worcester or in the Providence area.
Compensation includes a base salary, commissions or quarterly bonus tied to branch performance and a strong benefits program
Need A Sitter M-F From 3-6pm - Mansfield
Seeking a mature, non-smoking sitter to supervise our two children after school, M-F from approximately 2:30-6pm. Duties will include helping with homework, helping children complete chores, preparation of snacks and light dinner (on occasion). Ability to transport children to/from extra-curricular activities is a plus. Must not be allergic to dogs.
After School Sitter - Mansfield
We have a new baby and I have to return to work. My husband Chuck works the day shift and I work the evening shift. I leave for work at 3-315 and Chuck arrives home at 4. I would love for someone to care for the baby until he gets home then help the older 2 children with their homework so that hubby is not too overwhelmed. From 3-5 pm. My kids are Brianna age 11, 5th grade, Brandon age 7, 2nd grade and our new addition Cali 3 months old. Oh I should probably mention we have a cat and a dog as well. The job would be mostly 3 days a week with some 4 day weeks as my schedule rotates every week.
Help Desk MS Office Support Specialist 2 - Connexion Systems and Engineering – Mansfield
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, special skills):
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Degree in Computer Science or work related experience preferred
2-5 years Help Desk experience preferred
• Advanced knowledge of off-the-shelf software applications listed above
• Advanced knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7
• Technical Certification
• Technical phone Support
• MS Exchange
• MS Office Suites
• MS Internet Explorer
• Strong knowledge of PC hardware and software
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Telephone and interpersonal skills
• Strong Follow-up Skills
• Analytical Thinking skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work independently on special assignments
Project Manager (LTE/UMTS) - GLOTEL - Mansfield
The ideal candidate will be able to prove the following:
- Strong UMTS/LTE deployment experience
- Background within Wireless Cell Site installation and integration
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Track record of managing work performed by Construction Managers
- Ability to travel to other markets as needed
Mortgage Underwriter - National Mortgage Staffing – Mansfield
- A minimum of 2-3 years mortgage underwriting experience required.
- Experience with web based approval systems (DU/LP) required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface work autonomously and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision required.
Senior Internal Auditor - Creative Financial Staffing - Mansfield
Applicants should ideally:
- Possess minimum of 5 years successful experience as an Internal Auditor in Risk /IA practice with a Big 4 or alternatively with a manufacturing/retail company.
- Have a strong internal audit background, with knowledge of both operational & financial auditing, including audit scoping and writing internal audit reports; knowledge of SAP & Hyperion is a plus.
- Possess a University Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CIA certification preferred
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess outstanding analytical skills.
- Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have excellent organizational, project management and computer skills.
- Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
- Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Be able to work both independently and in team settings.
- Demonstrate strong inter-personal, leadership and team building skills, with a proven ability to work across functional areas and sell ideas to obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural and changing environment.
- Multilingual in Spanish a plus
- Willingness to travel, mostly North/South America (Approx. 20%)