Jobs in Mansfield: Week of Dec. 24
A smattering of jobs in Mansfield offered this week.
Warehouse Worker - Rexel Inc - Mansfield
High school diploma or GED.Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Part Time Product Specialist (Pet Detective) - Blue Buffalo - Mansfield
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be available to work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
• Must be able to stand/walk a minimum of 4 hours.
• Must have reliable transportation and be willing to drive to surrounding locations within 25 mile radius.
• Must have an active e-mail account and daily computer access.
Collector II - Auto Finance - Mansfield, MA - JPMorgan Chase - Mansfield
- High school diploma or GED required
- Solid PC experience and typing skills
- Ability to learn rules, regulations, laws and methods of collection, skip tracing and due diligence
- At least one year of Collections experience preferred
- Telephone customer service experience strongly preferred
- Complete knowledge of relevant federal regulations and/or the Fair Debt Collection Protection Act preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication, and negotiating skills
- Ability to work well on a team and focus on results; adaptable and flexible
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Sales Associate Job -Best Buy - Mansfield
- 6 months of retail sales or customer service experience
- This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 50 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time
- At least 16 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Financial Coordinator - Gamm Orthodontics - Mansfield
We are growing! We have a need for a financial coordinator who meets with parents/patients to explain treatment fees and review different financing options. This candidate will also send claims to insurance companies and call parents/insurance companies with questions. The hours are Monday and Tueday 8-6 and one Saturday a month. Candidate must be able to cover other employees who take days off. Must be detail oriented, proficient with computers and proficient in math. Insurance experience is a plus!
Store Manager - GameStop Texas Ltd. - Mansfield
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Must be at least 18 years of age and present state-required proof of age documents
- High school diploma or GED required; An Associate's or accredited Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business, marketing, merchandising, or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of retail sales, customer service and/or management/leadership experience required; at least 1 year of retail management experience preferred
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach with arms/hands, climb on ladders, and lift merchandise weighing up to 30 lbs. from ground level to minimum height of 4 feet
- Must be able to work alone and move throughout the store unassisted for extended periods (up to 12 hours per day)
- Ability to make bank deposits as needed according to Company guidelines
- Must be able to occasionally travel unassisted via car and/or plane to offsite conferences and meetings (less than 10%)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 44 hours per week
- Video game knowledge preferred, but not required
Customer Service Rep II - Service and Warranty - Covidien - Mansfield