Quality Assurance Engineer -ENTEGEE Engineering Technical Group - Mansfield
Hands-on Quality Assurance Engineer to provide quality assurance support to medical device development and validation efforts. Responsibilities/Duties: - Participate in the technical review of design input specifications and design documentation for new medical devices. - Represent Quality Assurance on new product and improvement teams by qualifying new suppliers, communicating quality/compliance requirements, developing SOP?s, approving specifications and providing technical transfer/validation support.
Sales Associate - ANN INC - Mansfield
- Thrives revenue and delights clients by providing exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment.
- Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority. Takes initiative to build a loyal client base.
- Follow Directions: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within Ann Taylor’s guidelines.
- Communication: Demonstration of both verbal and written communication skills to Store Manager, Senior Assistant, Assistant Manager, Manager in Training, internal and external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak and write affectively.
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Potential Document Review-French Language - Kelly Law Registry - Mansfield
Kelly Law Registry has a POTENTIAL project in the next several months which requires admitted attorneys with FRENCH language skills to do a document review for one of our MA clients. The project will involve reviewing/translating documents in French pursuant to an ongoing litigation Currently, we are interested in finding out who might be available in 2012 to work on this document review.
Companion Animal Dept Mgr - PETCO - Mansfield
Education/Experience: High school diploma or its equivalent (GED). Previous experience in retail setting as a department manager, team lead or sales associate. Successful completion of all four PETCO Companion Animal Specialist certifications. Experience supervising associates, or demonstrating an aptitude for training, motivation and sales technologies, analytical abilities as well as a professional appearance and demeanor. Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and pull 2000 lbs utilizing material handling equipment.
In Store Banker I -Citizens Financial Group - Mansfield
- High School degree or equivalent required
- 1 year sales and service experience
- General knowledge of teller operations helpful
- Must successfully complete banker assessment
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS