Mansfield Holiday Inn Evacuated due to Gas Line Readings Error
Mansfield Fire says no readings of gas were found near or in the building.
Mansfield’s Holiday Inn was evacuated Thursday when a technician working on site at the gas mains thought one of the valves reading dangerous levels, Mansfield Fire stated.
The reading was an error, according to the Mansfield Fire Department.
There were no leaks in the building and it was evacuated as a precaution. Mansfield Fire found no leaks or readings of gas in or outside the building.