Who's Hiring in Mansfield?
A look at some of the jobs available around Mansfield.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for facilitating and processing pricing and contract requests generated by Sales Representatives and Regional Managers within assigned areas of the country in a timely and accurate manner. Pricing requests that contain issues or conflicts may require the Contract Administrator to resolve through communication with various departments, including Pricing, Marketing, and Field Sales.
In addition to the duties outlined above, the Contract Administrator will work with the Rebates and Tracings Department to resolve rebate discrepancies relating to Individual Pricing Agreements generated by our distribution partners.
The Contract Administrator will also be required to work on special projects as requested, and respond to inquiries from internal and external customers as they relate to contract pricing information and distributor notifications.
The Contract Administrator must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. The Contract Administrator must have strong analytical skills, be organized, detailed-oriented, able to multi-task, and possess excellent follow-up skills. The Contract Administrator must have the capacity to manage complex situations quickly and handle difficult customer relation situations effectively and diplomatically. The position involves working in a fast-paced team environment with other Contract Administrators, Rebate Analysts, Field Sales Teams, Marketing Teams, Pricing Directors, and Distributors.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Bachelor of Science or Arts with a business discipline preferred
3+ years related business experience preferred
Preferred Skills/Qualifications: Microsoft Office skills, including Excel; Access a plus
As a Warehouse Manager, your essential job functions will include the following:
- lan, organize, and monitor the receiving, storage, assembly (if applicable) and distribution of all items received from vendors.
- Tour the warehouse regularly to answer questions, evaluate operations, and solve problems.
- Day-to-day operation of the warehouse with emphasis on management of supervisory personnel and the implementation of warehouse action plans.
- Ensure that inventory is accurate and organized at all times and maintain proper inventory levels.
- Perform accurate and timely physical counts related to warehouse productivity and accuracy as directed by management.
- Develop recommendations to annual budgets.
- Meet shipping goals and performance standards.
- Manage and taking responsibility for all trucks and equipment.
- Ensure timely deliveries within the Metro market.
- Maintain location cleanliness and supply levels.
- Ensure location security (opening/closing procedures) when necessary.
- Track vehicle maintenance schedules.
- Identify potential sales and inventory opportunities.
- Follow all DT operations policies
- Manage and direct accurate and timely use of JDE / Transcollector WMS processes.
- Manage and direct accurate and timely use of Roadnet / MobileCast systems for all metro TMS processes.
- Lead safety programs for all DT and outside labor associates.
- Lead training programs for all DT and outside labor associates.
- Lead employee recognition programs for all DT associates.
The Client Service Professional (“CSP”) will deliver an outstanding client experience by creating a warm and welcoming first and lasting impression that exceeds the unique needs and preferences of each client.
The CSP (Client Service Professional)- is responsible for welcoming clients, identifying and addressing the client’s need, and maintaining a pleasant and business-like atmosphere and attitude. The CSP will interact with clients in person or via telephone through inbound and outbound calls. Uses H&R Block systems to schedule and confirm appointments, check in clients, match clients to the optimal Tax Professional (using client matching software); and effectively manage client flow in a tax office. Routinely balances cash register; and receives cash, check, and credit card payments for provided tax services; and provides clients with completed tax returns and checks.
- Deliver Outstanding Client Experience
- Greet clients in a personalized, warm, friendly, and inviting manner by using proper phone and office protocol
- Match clients to tax professional that is best available to fulfill the client needs by using tools and systems provided such as Client Matching, Client Check-in, Appointment Manager, and Prior Client Calling Program (PCCP)
- Schedule clients the way they want to be scheduled
- Manage client wait time expectations
- Set clear expectations and explain drop-off procedure
- Assure client focus, confidentiality, and privacy before, during, and after service
- Identify and communicate products or services to help unique client needs
- Identify front desk service barriers and proactively offer solutions
- Handle client exits by verifying current and future needs have been met
- Own resolution of client issues, using appropriate escalation process, as needed
- Treat everyone as a client and ensure all interactions positively reflect H&R Block
- Understand and follow all office procedures and systems, including opening, closing, POS, cash drawer reconciliation, paperwork filing, and H&R Block products
- Assist in the implementation of field sales events including Counter Days, Trade Shows, Customer Entertainment events, Trainings, Management Meetings and Seminars.
- Create, design and write copy for promotional flyers and point-of-purchase displays.
- Maintain schedules, deadlines and logistics for marketing programs and events.
- Coordinate and organize cooperative funding submissions.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Handle requests from field sales team for marketing literature and branded premium items.
- Communicate effectively with customers, staff and vendors.
- Organize and maintain inventory of marketing materials and premium items.
- Assist in keeping New Customer Packets current and in electronic form.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Overnight travel is sometimes required.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong proofreading, grammar and copywriting skills.
- Proficiency in: Excel, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Need a strong appreciation of the importance of completing tasks on deadline.
- Professional level of organization.