Invite a friend
Keys to Buying Lakefront Property
For many home buyers, the chance to own a home on a lake is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To help educate buyers so they can make that big decision an educated and informed one, Lakefront Living Realty, LLC, a Mansfield, MA-based brokerage that specializes in properties that are directly on lakes, is hosting “Keys to Buying Lakefront Property” seminar on March 16.
“Purchasing a lakefront home is different than any other real estate,” said Scott Freerksen, AKA “The Lake Guy” and owner of Lakefront Living Realty, a realtor that represents both buyers and sellers of lakefront properties. “This seminar provides the vital knowledge needed to purchase and sell correctly.”
The event, which will be held from 10 am to noon at the Mansfield Holiday Inn at 31 Hampshire Street in Mansfield, will feature several guest experts covering a breadth of topics related to buying and selling a lake front home. Those include:
- The top 10 facts you need to know about lakes in New England
- Finding the best deals first and negotiating the best contract
- Matching your recreational needs to the perfect lake and location
- How to build your dream home within waterfront regulations
- Considerations for financing a second home or rental property
- Evaluating lake conditions, water quality, weed content
- Home orientation, dock options & green design
- Understanding lakefront values and maintenance
- Validating your price range and confirming your priorities
- Watershed & lake management best practices
- Choosing the perfect boat for recreation & entertaining
Said an attendee of last year’s seminar, “Before coming to your seminar, I thought all lakes were the same. Now I know the right questions to ask when checking out the lakes in my area.
Admission to “Keys to Lakefront Buying” seminar is $29 and seating is limited to the first 50 people. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free kayak. To register, please visit http://www.lakefrontliving.com/seminarKeys.asp or call 508-377-7167.
|Where||Holiday Inn 31 Hampshire St, Mansfield, MA 02048|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles|
More About Holiday Inn
This Holiday Inn offers clean and friendly service at an affordable rate. Conveniently located minutes off major routes, this hotel is the place to stay for hassle-free accommodations. Discounts are available through travel club members, and fast check-in make Holiday Inn the obvious choice for the frequent traveler.
Other events here
- Economic Development Breakfast Featuring Treasurer Steve Grossman Tue, Jun 4, 7:45 am–9:00 am