1. TODAY'S WEATHER-WHDH is calling for a mostly sunny day with highs near 50. To read more about November's weather, check out WHDH's Pete Bouchard's blog at http://www1.whdh.com/weather/blog/posts/BO149149/
2. FOOTBALL SATURDAY-It's the games before THE GAME. Saturday, the Mansfield High freshman and junior varsity football teams will be traveling to Foxborough's Ahern Field for a doubleheader against the Warriors, starting at 10 a.m.
3. GET YOUR THANKSGIVING TICKETS-Tickets for the Foxborough at Mansfield High Thanksgiving Day game are on sale at the high school for 2-4 p.m. Today, Monday and Tuesday and from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. on Wednesday. Before the game, the price is $6 for adults and $4 for students and senior citizens. Tickets on the day of the game is $10. The game is 10 a.m. Thursday.
4. HOLIDAY TIME-The Downtown Business Association Parade and Annual Tree Lightening will be held Sunday, Nov. 25, at 3 p.m. Include in the event are visits from Santa and Mrs. Claus as the South Common is lite up for the holidays.
5. BOOK DISCUSSION-The Mansfield Public Library will holding a discuss on "The Lotus Eaters" by Tajiana Soll. The book is set in 1975 in Saigon. For more information, go to http://www.eventkeeper.com/code/events.cfm?CurOrg=MANSFIELD#2886066