Window-Heavy Reset-NE - Set and Service Resources -
Our clients are currently recruiting for Merchandisers. This work involves highly physical activities -- You may be tearing out old displays and fixtures, installing new ones or moving heavy store fixtures. You will be stocking or resetting product per planogram, tagging and installing signs and POP materials if needed. Use of power tools and a cordless drill may be required.
Help Desk Technician - Service and Distribution Company - Mansfield
oBS/BA in IT or related field or equivalent experience
oExperienced technology professional with at least 1 year experience operating and managing Windows based desktops and laptops
oExcellent written, verbal, and documentation skills
oExcellent interpersonal and customer service skills; must be able to manage multiple tasks at once with the ability to appropriately prioritize tasks as needed
oDemonstrates expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, applications, networking, and troubleshooting skills. Must have experience with Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010, Windows Server 2003/2008R2 and Active Directory.
oExchange 2003, IIS,Symantec Anti-virus a plus
oSupports networking services such as DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN
oKnowledge of AVAYA phone system a plus
oSecurity awareness, the ability to implement a secure network and infrastructure.
oFamiliarity with Blackberry a must
oWorking knowledge of Microsoft Access and or MS SQL a must
oKnowledge of Crystal Reports and or Crystal Enterprise (BO) a plus
Field Service Technician - Special Products Assembly - SimplexGrinnell - Mansfield
- Associates degree in Engineering, technical military experience, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong preference to those with safety relief valves and line valve products experience or other highly engineered product experience
COMPETENCIES: Action Oriented Customer Focus Directing Others Decision Quality Ethics and Values Problem Solving Functional/Technical Skills
Companion Animal Dept Mgr - PETCO - Mansfield
Education/Experience: High school diploma or its equivalent (GED). Previous experience in retail setting as a department manager, team lead or sales associate. Successful completion of all four PETCO Companion Animal Specialist certifications. Experience supervising associates, or demonstrating an aptitude for training, motivation and sales technologies, analytical abilities as well as a professional appearance and demeanor. Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and pull 2000 lbs utilizing material handling equipment.
Essential Experience Required:
o 3+ years or equivalent of experience, corporate treasury experience preferred.
Experience with global, multi-currency companies a plus
o Strong analytical and problem solving skills
o Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
o Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
o Strong attention to detail
o Strong communication skills
o Proficiency within MS product Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
o Oracle and Hyperion experience, a plus
1. 7+ years of project management and Salesforce.com or similar implementation experience utilizing proven project management processes and framework
2. Proven ability in partnering with business leadership in the creation and achievement of communication strategies and the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management and influence multiple stakeholder groups
3. Proven ability to work effectively with business sponsors to gain necessary resources and support
4. Consulting and coaching experience using highly developed interpersonal, influence, and relationship skills
5. Applicant should also have knowledge and experience of the medical device industry
6. PMI certification is desired