- Have some experience in retail selling environment
- Be able to communicate and interact enthusiastically with customers and team members alike
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and maintain accuracy
- Have the ability to be cross trained and thrive in a multitasking environment
- Be able to interact comfortably, enthusiastically and professionally while advising customers on specific equipment, products and merchandise
- Be a sports enthusiast
Mansfield Bank currently has openings for three part time, experienced, floating tellers. Qualified candidates must be outgoing, flexible, energetic, friendly and completely committed to directing their energy and focus on our customers. The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills and feel confident in a sales oriented environment assisting customers with the products and services they may require. A flexible work schedule that includes Saturdays is a must and previous teller experience is preferred.
This is a unique opportunity to join a solid community bank.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the firm's HR function supporting nearly 200 clients throughout New England. The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide administrative support to the Customer Account Managers across a range of HR activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in maintaining client files
- Preparing client new employee packets
- Answering client telephone calls
- Greeting clients and processing paperwork
Responsibilities may also include data entry and maintenance of all client employee info into ADP payroll systems and completing monthly/quarterly/annual HR reports as well as updating internal database on anon-going basis. Assisting the Benefits department with client benefit related duties may include open enrollment, renewals, changes and terminations for medical, dental, life, disability, 401K and other benefit programs. Respond to external employee questions regarding benefits, policies and issues as they arise. Maintain appropriate supply levels for benefits literature, assisting in reconciliation as well as general administrative support for all departments and special projects as needed.
- Required: Proficient with Sales / Use Tax file preparation and monthly filings for multiple states.
- Required: Knowledge of fixed assets. Can accurately maintain fixed asset schedules, update depreciation schedules, and balance monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- SBT Software is preferred but not required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not required.
Our client is one of the leading Construction Wholesalers in North America located south west of Boston. This newly created position is seeking a Staff Accountant with experience with Sales and Use tax file preparation in multiple states. Knowledge of fixed assets is also required. This candidate must maintain fixed assets schedules, can update depreciation schedules, and also balance the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations. Someone that can adapt to various situations, highly organized with a strong accounting background. Company just completed a large acquisition and there will be plenty of growth potential in this casual environment. If you enjoy working in a team and looking to grow in this family orientated business this is the opportunity for you!
Addison Group specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administrative, Finance/Accounting, Healthcare, and Information Technology areas. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has reshaped the staffing industry in its focus areas and has been named as one of the fastest-growing companies by Crains every year for the past three years.
Lance Buick GMC in Mansfield MA has openings for qualified GM technicians. This is a full time, 5-day/week position. Family Owned Dealership with a Reputation for Excellence.
- Benefits available include 401K, Health and Dental Ins. and more.
- Must be ASE/GM Certified.
- Please contact Bill Reynolds at BILLR@LANCEAUTO.COM
- Drug-Free Environment
Please send resume to BILLR@LANCEAUTO.COM