Performs a wide variety of assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
Entry-level position with little or no prior relevant training or work experience. Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision little autonomy. Duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail.
Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to treat our guests “The way they want to be treated” by:
- Demonstrating genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with the guest and delivering an exceptional dining experience.
- Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
- Taking accurate orders and partnering with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests’ expectations.
- Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return.
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services within our customer locations. The On-Site Customer Service Specialist's primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position you will be responsible for providing copy/print services, mail services, shipping and other office related tasks. To help you thrive, Ricoh provides an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
The Human Resources Leader (Director or Manager, depends on experience) is responsible for creating a positive, growth-oriented, results-driven culture at Astrodyne worldwide. He/she will create and implement HR systems that support the Astrodyne vision of becoming a global leader in demanding power supply applications that protect and enhance peoples' lives, and a preferred employer and partner.
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company, the HR Leader will develop and implement processes to improve communications, performance management, compensation and benefits, training and development, hiring and staffing, and incentive systems worldwide.
The HR Leader will be a member of the Executive Leadership team of the company and will be a valued advisor to the CEO. He/she will actively support acquisition investigation and integration, and will participate actively in company strategy development and execution.
There will initially be no direct reports to this position, and the HR Leader must be able to flexibly move from high-level strategic activities to shop-floor generalist duties as needed. Responsibilities include facilities in Mansfield, MA, Elizabeth, NJ, Fremont, CA, Taipei, Taiwan, and Shanghai, China.
Seeking a dynamic associate graphic designer with versatile skills set to work in a fast paced environment with short deadlines. This designer will work in conjunction with the Senior Graphic Designer and Industrial Product Designer on paperboard, plastic and rigid packaging components and value added premiums, starting from concept through production, across many industries: Liquor, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Sports, etc
This designer should be:
- Strong in aesthetic layout, composition and typography
- Willing to learn and able to be flexible
- Able to develop creative materials appropriate to the target customer and popular and/or economic trends.
- Able to develop production ready mechanicals
- Able to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Strong in both project management and organization skills
- Able to clearly communicate design theories
- Able to effectively function independently and also in a team environment