3 - 6 month project. Work on a number of large RFP's!!! Our client is looking for Senior Proposal Writers with a history of writing and preparing sales proposals for Software Bid purposes.
- Need to have a strong proposal writing background and a history of working with internal Organizational and Sales units to help craft winning Sales Proposals.
- Required will be a collaborative working personality and excellent writing skills.
- Proposal Writing experience is required.
- Must be available to work Full-Time On Client Site during normal business hours Monday - Friday.
- No relocation assistance is available for this project.
Refrigeration Technician to assemble, charge, perform tests, diagnose, trouble shoot and repair a wide variety of refrigeration systems (single stage, cascade, multiple stage), utilizing blueprints, schematics, piping diagrams, technical manuals and other specifications.
- Assemble and mount electrical wiring circuits, controls and recording devices. Attaches thermocouples to various points of refrigeration system and test-operates system to evaluate functioning and cooling capacity of system.
- Tests lines, components and connections for leaks with leak detector which indicates presence of refrigerant. Removes air and moisture from system and charges system with specified amount of refrigerant. Tests, diagnose and repair defective refrigeration system at all levels of assembly. Records pressure and temperature readings from gauges during test run.
- Compares readings with specifications to evaluate performance of system and adjusts or replaces parts as indicated. May fabricate and assemble structural portions of test equipment. Assists engineers in formulating tests, and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain accuracy of testing, checking and qualifying refrigeration systems.
- Analyzes process data and reports results to appropriate personnel. May prepare and write technical reports to recommend solutions to technical problems. Analyzes manufacturing requirements, prepares production schedule, and distributes work assignments according to order priorities and worker availability.
- Examines product for defects, utilizing knowledge of manufacturing and quality standards, to ensure conformance to product specification. Assist in the training and development of assigned staff, assist in the performance evaluation and suggest appropriate recognition.
Store Management is responsible for the total leadership and strategic operation of a CVS/pharmacy store including:
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation
- Sales and inventory management
- Employee staffing, training, and development
- Financial management
- Customer service leadership
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a retail management position
- Ability to work flexible schedules including 1st and 2nd shifts and early morning and/or overnight shifts at some locations to accommodate merchandise deliveries and to respond to urgent issues or emergencies in store; schedule adjustments are made according to store needs and operating hours
The Primary focus of this position is to support the commercial loan officers with maintenance of loan portfolio and to represent loan officers with customers. This individual will manage an assigned loan portfolio for both C & I and Commercial Real Estate loans.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business/accounting or finance and have a minimum of three years experience as a Commercial Loan Portfolio Manager with a background in commercial lending and/or credit.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leader among community banks that is committed to offering its employees a competitive wage, full benefit package and friendly work environment.
Bartender wanted. To apply, please visit the Kyoto Steak House in person.