Full-time Nanny - Mansfield
My husband and I are looking for a full-time nanny to work in our home in Mansfield starting in Jan. (possibly a bit sooner if the candidate prefers) for our twin girls who will be 9 months old at that time. We are looking for someone for 48-50 hours a week, Mon. - Fri.
Ideally, the candidate would be willing to do some light housekeeping.
We also have a friendly medium-sized dog.
Infant experience is required and twin experience is a plus.
Pet Nutrition Specialist Job - Crossmark - Mansfield
Physical Demands:The associate will be regularly required to:
* Interact with animals
* Stand up to 8 hours at a time
* Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
* Reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead)
* Talk and hear
* Visual ability to read instructions and perform events
* Climb (including use of a 6’ ladder)
* Be in contact with cleaning supplies
* Lift and carry up to 50 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds)
Sales Associate - Kohl's - Mansfield
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment working with the public
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Store Manager - RadioShack – Mansfield
Job Functions / Duties / Responsibilities :
•Build a loyal customer base by creating long-term relationships
•Achieve or exceed sales and profit targets
•Manage the store’s controllable categories on the store’s profit and loss statement
•Achieve personal sales and profitability goals
•Recruit, hire, and retain top tier talent
•Manage the day to day operations of the business
•Coach and counsel associates
•Other duties as needed
Business/Information Analyst - Triton Technologies, Inc. – Mansfield
- Self-motivated professional with excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly logical, technically-savvy person with a willingness to learn new things.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented, team player with a positive attitude, who can also work independently and set own priorities and tasks.
- Will need to commute to Natick, MA or Mansfield, MA when appropriate.
- Must be able to work with little supervision and to conduct work tasks via email and telephone, while meeting all deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all basic Microsoft Office software required.
- Knowledge of SQL, Transact-SQL, database joins, etc.
- SSRS development and Crystal Reports development experience required.
- Programming experience in Classic ASP, VB highly desirable (please note this is not a programming position).
- This is a full time position with flexible hours - which could include an occasional evening or weekend.
Collection Specialist - Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp. - Mansfield
Attention to Detail and delivery quality results, Thoroughness/Accuracy, Organization, Analyzing Information , Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency/strong MS Excel, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Strong analytical skill, Ability to work independently in a fast pace/multi-task environment, quick learner, flexible, energetic, open to change of priorities Candidates must be familiar with basic accounting principles and dealing with bankruptcy processing.
Three-Five years experience performing in the capacity of a collector
Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Detail oriented with strong collection and reconciliation accounting skills
Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
Clear and persuasive in both written and oral communication
Ability to develop alternative solutions, respond promptly to business customer needs, display orientation to profitability