Intern: Vascular Manufacturing - Covidien - Mansfield
- Prefer Operations Management focused.
- Will consider Industrial Engineer, Business Management or Finance majors
- Strong Excel Visio and Power Point
- Strong financial acumen
- Action Orientated
- Resiliency & Perseverance
- Detail Orientated
- Priority Setting
- Drive for Results
- Must be willing/able to travel within and outside the US
- Multi lingual is a plus
Assembler - 3rd Shift - Smith & Nephew Inc. - Mansfield
You will need:
>Minimum 1-2 years assembly.
>High volume manufacturing environment experience is a plus.
>Automated welding experience is a plus.
>Previous experience with training lower labor grade to peer level employees a plus
>Ability to set up and operate buffers, polishing equipment, and other related assembly equipment.
>Able to read and write English and have basic math skills.
>Must be mechanically adept.
>Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
>Basic Blue Print reading skills to determine critical dimensions and tolerances.
>High School graduate, or equivalent.
Customer Service Specialist - Cashier Job - Best Buy - Mansfield
- Completes the friendly and accurate processing of all transactions
- Perform skill in selling
- Stays up-to-date on knowledge of Best Buy products
- Prepares register area for customer transactions both at beginning and end of shift
- This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 50 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time.
- At least 16 years of age
Team Leader Operations (Store Management) - Sports Authority - Mansfield
Prerequisite skills/experience for position
- 2-5 years experience in a retail environment or equivalent relevant experience. Previous management experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong numeric ability, and sound judgment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to interact comfortably and enthusiastically with customers.
- Must have knowledge of local competitive environment.
- Ability/flexibility to work any open store hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for purposes of orientating and training new associates.
- Strong regard for policies and procedures and an ability to execute company standards successfully.
- Understand and facilitate Policies & Procedures (P&P's) and Audit procedures.