Classroom Instructor - Michaels Arts & Crafts - Mansfield
- High School education or equivalent in order to read and write, and perform basic math functions.
- Communication skills are essential to effectively interact with customers, store associates and management.
- Must be able to clearly express thoughts and ideas.
- Creative skills needed to develop class instructions and projects.
OPS - Warehouse Shipping - Second Shift - Medline Industries - Mansfield
The required skills for this position are:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Basic keypunch skills needed.
Lead Cashier -L. L. Bean - MansfieldResponsibilities:
Assists store management in promoting sales and providing world-class customer service to support business and department goals. Assigns tasks/jobs to front-line employees. Coordinates work processes and staffing to maximize efficiency and performance. Primary focus is on back-of-house operational activities related to the point of service/sale areas of the store, including cash operations and reconciliation.
- Serves as a positive role model for others in driving and maintaining high standards in assigned area while ensuring integrity of the brand
- Oversees cash activities under direction of store management
- Oversees sales activities in assigned area under direction of store management
- Maintains a business awareness of merchandising activities in assigned area
- Monitors the maintaining of merchandise presentation through use of floor displays, appropriate signage and daily maintenance.
- Provides input to supervisor to ensure stock levels meet business demand.
- Assists in keeping minimum levels of stock and inventory, reporting inventory discrepancies as necessary.
- Ensures safety, security and cleanliness of sales floor and support areas.
- Leads and executes compliance with Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines, policies, procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
Lot Associate -Home Depot - Mansfield
Lot associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles in addition to monitoring and maintaining the entrance of the store. Lot associates are also responsible for maintaining a sufficient quantity of carts near the entrance of the store.
18 years or older
Pass the Drug Test
Pass the background check
Pass the validated Selection Test
Inventory & Pricing Dept Mgr PETCO - Mansfield
Education/Experience: A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required. Previous experience in retail setting as an inventory manager, department manager, team lead or sales associate. Experience supervising associates, or demonstrating an aptitude for training, motivation and sales technologies, analytical abilities as well as a professional appearance and demeanor. Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and pull 2000 lbs utilizing material handling equipment.. PETCO offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K, paid time off, a great associate discount, and the stability that comes from decades of sustained growth. Join an organization where you can “Make It Happen!” Come. Work. Stay.
Project Manager - Unique Device Identification (UDI) - Covidien - Mansfield
BA/BS Degree (management/business/engineering)
Eight years relevant experience of which five years includes leading multidisciplinary project teams in one of the key project related functions (Research, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Production, Operations, Quality Assurance, Marketing) of which three years includes experience as a functional lead.
Agile, E1, Train, GPAS, JBA, Navision, BPCS, TRAX, DCLInk, Microsignia, MAPICS, EV3 portal, QAD, Brand Architecture, WMS, Metric stream, other. PMP certification preferred.
Ability to communicate effectively in multi-discipline environment, and across cultures and levels of organization. Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and business information. Ability to directly and indirectly manage teams and individuals to achieve high levels of performance. Ability to manage multiple complex internal and external organizational dynamics. Business acumen.
Ability to identify, develop and establish effective business processes compliant with regulatory and industry standards.Quality planning, PDP process, CDP process, supply chain process, developing standards, GS1. Exceptional leadership, communication and coaching skills