I'm looking for someone to watch my 6 and 8-year-old during the 2013-14 school year and put them on the school bus each school day morning. It would be from 8:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. each school morning.
Cheryl S. from Mansfield, MA
- Ages of Children: 4-6 years, 7-11 years
- 2 children
- $10 - $20 per hour*
- B.S. Degree in Business Management, or related, with 1-2 years of Business/Marketing experience.
- Experience downloading and processing data from sales history
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package, Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access (with special emphasis on Excel)
- Excellent Organizational and Analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Effective Organization and Planning Skills
- Team Player
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply online to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The Barnyard School of Mansfield is a private, high quality early childhood learning program seeking a toddler teacher with their DEEC certification. We are looking for energetic, organized teacher who is enthusiastic about early childhood education.
We are open year round from 7 a.m to 6 p.m. You will be responsible for maintiang childrens portfolios through observations and progress reports, communicating with parents. Creating and implementing curriculum and providing a loving and enriching experience for the children in your care.
If you are interested, please send your resume to attention Allyssa or Amanda at The Barnyard School of Mansfield
- 5+ years recent experience processing mortgage loans
- Highly organized and proactive; able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a paperless environment
- Good working knowledge of DU/LP (Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector)
- Knowledge of Conventional and FHA. VA loans a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies
- Degree pertaining to business management/ sales
- 3-5+ years experience with food and medical devices preferred
- Background with the use of computers, social networks, and willing to adapt to new technology
- Self driven person with strong decision making and customer relationship skills
- Commitment to increase customer satisfaction
- Willingness to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to generate new ideas, exceed the status quo
and solve problems independently and while working with others
- Thermoforming experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document work
- Proficient with the use of a computer, email, and Microsoft Office Products