Electrical Assembler - NESC – Mansfield
Please check the rate before responding, the rate is $14hr.
This is a long term contract with possibilities to convert into a permanent job.
Please be sure your resume shows the ability to wire electrical panels
Understand and use basic hand tools.
Ability to read and understand assembly drawings and assembly instructions for simple assemblies.
Ability to build electromechanical and mechanical assemblies.
Strong mechanical aptitude and dexterity.
Ability to use tools and testing devices.
Strong math and measurement skills.
High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Mail Room Clerk/Shipping/Receiving (Part-time) - Mansfield
Job Title: Light Industrial - CSA General (Customer Service Associate)
General mail and shipping/receiving duties. Assist Faciliites when needed.
Need to have temp onsite as soon as possible for cross training. Current employees last day is Friday.
20 hours a week
Nanny - Mansfield
Skills & certifications: CPR and First Aid Number of children: 1 Ages of children: Newborns/Infants (0-1 years old) Education level requested: Some College
HHA-Aide Needed - PSA Healthcare – MansfieldPosition Requirements
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this Opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Current and unrestricted Home Health Aide Certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- High school Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated proficiency in documentation and compliance with aide care plan and policies and procedures
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
Special Education Teacher 9 - 12 / Moderate Special Needs - Mansfield Public Schools – Mansfield
Our mission at Mansfield High School is to promote the intellectual, aesthetic, emotional, physical, and social development of our students through a broad-based curriculum implemented by a dedicated faculty and staff. We provide all of our students opportunities to acquire the values, knowledge and skills that will enrich their lives, aid them in achieving their full potential, and help them to become lifelong learners who can contribute positively to our ever changing society Learn more about us...
Equal Opportunity Employer Mansfield Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
Distribution Associate 2 - Mansfield
- Run required equipment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and assist with housekeeping of the facility/work area.
- Must be able to understand simple directions in English.
- Basic Math
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Warehouse/Distribution-related experience preferred.
- Experience in forklift operation required. Certification in forklift operation preferred.
Territory Sales Representative: Eastern, MA - Mansfield
Our client a growing Wholesale Distributor serving the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions has an eye on growth for 2012 and beyond. They have hired SnapDragon Associates, to recruit a Territory Sales Rep. who will focus on calling on retail lumber yards in Eastern, MA.
Experience in specialty lumber products such as siding, roofing, decking, railing and alternative trim, is a must. The successful candidate will enjoy a comp plan which rewards her/his successes. Heavily weighted to commissions, there is a salary with incentives for reaching goals. Are you an “A” player, are you looking for a career not a job, would potential ownership interest you, this could be your dream position….
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include car allowance, paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, and 401k.