Our business is expanding, call volume is doubling, and we’re looking for skilled bilingual communicators who want to share in our success! We specialize in "as seen on TV products". All calls are inbound so the interest is already there. Our customers are responding to infomercial ads and we are looking for employees that are able to keep our callers excited and offer them additional products that complement what they called in for. The products we sell include health and beauty products, nutritional supplements, household goods and exercise equipment. Triton has much more work right now than the people to handle it. In this economy, there aren’t many companies who can say that - but we can!
- Skilled communicators with basic computer abilities
- Individuals with a results-oriented desire to earn
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass a criminal background and drug screen
What We Offer:
- NO COLD CALLING
- Paid training, Flexible hours, Full-time benefits
- Hourly rate plus commission
- Flexible Shifts available start times at 12am, 8am or 4pm.
- Weekend shifts required (8 hours on Saturday and 8 hours on Sunday)
- Performs the coordination and preparation of internal and external audits and compliance in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Collaborates with clients to develop positive and proactive approaches to regulatory compliance.
- Participates in good laboratory practices training of functional areas and assists in the development of training sessions.
- Ensures that privacy and security standards are met and adhered to.
- May coordinate activities and assist with interactions during regulatory agency inspections.
- May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters. Recommends strategies for earliest possible approvals of clinical trials applications.
- Assists with the corrective action implementation.
- May coordinate investigator site and clinical supplier vendor audits.
- Typical Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 - 5 years
The Senior Marketing Specialist will work closely with marketing management, in the creation, layout, and implementation of an effective corporate and product communications, including presentations, brochures, videos, web content, newsletters, graphics, logos, and other promotional collateral.
Our ideal candidate must have solid graphic design, strong written communication skills and some web site experience as well as a track record of successfully being able to multi-task projects and deadlines ensuring a high level of detail. We are looking for someone who will think outside the box, so creativity is a must.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will work from the Global Headquarters office in Mansfield, MA to maintain our collaborative environment.
- Manage projects from start to finish — concept ideation, art direction, design, copywriting, pre-press, production and quality control
- Design, layout, and update of marketing collateral, web site, trade show graphics, and presentations
- Develop, design, and format of a variety of creative projects
- Managing content on Sales Portal
- Editing and publishing of content for website, YouTube, and social media
- Support the overall creative needs of the Marketing Department
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, along with 5+ years of related professional marketing experience in Enterprise Software.
- Experience in B2B brand marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Creative Ad copywriting and editing skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices, along with experience implementing them in a professional environment.
- 3+ years of project management implementation experience utilizing proven project management processes and framework
- Proven ability in partnering with business for the detailed "standing up" of appropriate project schedules. The ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management within a business world
- Consulting and coaching experience using highly developed interpersonal, influence, and relationship skills
- Knowledge and experience of the medical device industry is desired
- PMI certification is desired
- Advanced user of Project 2010, SharePoint 2007 and Office 2007
- Act as the Project management lead for 4 to 8 work streams representing business functions, technology and infrastructure (examples of business functions include finance, customer service, supply chain distribution, procurement, Service and Warranty etc.)
- Develop and sustain the project plan development, milestones to track, evaluate and report project performance (inclusive of 6-8 week look ahead)
- Stay of top of the schedules and drive tasks to completion to support the work stream lead
- Ensure ongoing risks and issues are recognized, resolved and escalated to the appropriate parties
- Follow up on all action items and ensure they are all closed out
A Bertucci’s Restaurant Manager has a direct area of responsibility (ie: Culinary, Hospitality, Off Premise Sales), however in our family you are asked to be responsible for all aspects of the restaurant while you are on the shift, from menu development, to kitchen operations to the wine selections. It is pretty exciting, you have the ability to put your expertise into several different areas, rather than be confined to just one department. All of the managers are trained in “front of the house” and “back of the house” operations so they have the skills to be able to effectively “move the needle” in any and all areas of the operation.
When you work for Bertucci’s you get to do real Italian cooking in a real Italian restaurant. Our kitchens don’t have microwaves or deep fryers. When you start your day at Bertucci’s you begin by lighting the fire in the Brick oven (which is truly the heart of Bertucci’s). You then start to prepare the fresh ingredients for roasting. We make all of our dough daily in the kitchen.
One of the many great benefits of working for Bertucci’s is the ability to have a quality of life that is different from the average casual dining manager. Our hours of operation provide our managers with the ability to be home hours before their casual dining managing counterparts.
We ask our managers to truly take ownership of their building. Our systems and recipes provide the tools and direction to help guide our managers to excellence!