After School Daycare For Fall - Mansfield
- Ages of Children: 7-11 years
- 3 children
- $15 - $15 per hour*
Ideal Provider Qualifications:
- Has own transportation
- High school graduate
Desktop Support - Kelly IT Resources - Mansfield
The skills and experience required to perform this position well include:
- Good understanding of the build of PC s
- Symantec Ghost;
- Software Installation;
- Hardware setup experience
- No Degree required
- Good interpersonal skills and organization skills
- Excellent team work and professional demeanor
- Ability to work desk-side
Team Leader - Manufacturing - Weekend Shift (Sat, Sun, Mon) - Smith & Nephew Inc. - Mansfield
You will need: Minimum of five years of experience in a production environment. Ability to lead, motivate and develop a Team in meeting daily goals. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to use a computer and possess proficient skills with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and SAP to generate reports. High school plus two years of technical training or equivalent experience. Medical Manufacturing experience a plus Knowledge and / or use of Lean and Six Sigma tools and concepts. Green or Black belt preferred. Team Leadership Experience is a plus.
Inventory & Pricing Dept Mgr - Petco - Mansfield
A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
Previous experience in retail setting as an inventory manager, department
manager, team lead or sales associate.
Experience supervising associates, or demonstrating an aptitude for training,
motivation and sales technologies, analytical abilities as well as a
professional appearance and demeanor.
Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs and pull 2000 lbs utilizing material handling
Retail Media Specialist -Anderson Merchandisers - Mansfield
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, as well as repetitive hand action.
- Work performed will entail bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Must have computer with high speed internet access, printing capabilities and be willing to dedicate time for minor office activities.
- Demonstrates technical efficiency on computer, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and SMART device.
- Knowledge of consumer electronics terminology, brands and specifications.
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical products.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency Exam required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Required to work a flexible schedule, including nights/weekends (including Sunday), holidays, occasional overnights and possible overtime.