Staples - Mansfield
- Must exhibit Easy Sales and Service behaviors in all interactions and communications with customers, associates and management
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Deliver Easy Sales and Service
- Provide an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean department
- Determine and demonstrate understanding of customer’s needs
- Sell products and services which provide the total solution
- Perform basic and advanced technical system diagnostics and upgrades on customers’ technology
- Stay up to date on product information by completing training modules
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Kelly IT Resources - Mansfield
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
· Willingness to learn
· Positive attitude
· Able to constructively deal with frequent change
· A bachelor*s degree and a minimum of 1 years IT programming experience
· In lieu of degree, additional work experience and/or trade school or applicable certificationsrequired.
· Solid understanding of IT Technical Architecture, and strong knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of large-scale, multi-processing computer systems.
· Knowledge and experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) that interact with batch and web applications.
· Familiar with object oriented design principles and programming
· Technical competency in one or more platforms (i.e., UNIX, Windows/Intel, Linux); database technologies, (e.g., Oracle 11G, SQL Server 2008r2,); programming languages, at least one language is required: (i.e., C#, VB.Net, ASP, PL/SQL, Java)
· Programming Skills * knowledge of programming principles, techniques, standards and analytical ability to develop computer programs and systems.
· Ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects, and function in a flexible matrix-management environment.
· Understanding of industry standard desktop software (e.g., Windows, Office, email, SharePoint, etc).
The Children's Village - Mansfield
Educational child care center is seeking applicants for full time Infant, toddler teachers.
Applicants must be EEC qualified with their teaching certificate.
The applicant will be responsible for daily routines in the classrooms. Including developing and implementing curriculum, children's observations, progress reports, communicating with parents, diapering, feeding and all other basic needs. The applicant should be warm and loving, energetic, and a great team payer. We are a small center that prides ourselves with providing a family atmosphere while in a center setting. Pay TBD by exp. and education. We also offer benefits for full time employees.
Behringer Harvard - Mansfield
COMPUTER / OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS: Word processing, on-site rental systems; ability to use calculator, copy machine, fax machine, telephone systems and key machine.
LEADERSHIP / STAFF DEVELOPMENT: Experience in managing a diverse workforce. Ability to manage conflict, provide strategic direction and drive business results by managing the performance of staff members.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to correspond. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
MATHMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS: Ability to make and implement decisions under conditions of risk and or uncertainty.
MarketSource - East Mansfield
- Driving product sales at assigned events through customer interaction
- Educate customers and associates on why the product is the best choice for customers
- Product demonstration, merchandising, marketing, and advertising
- Professionally representing MarketSource and its clients at all times
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of client's consumer electronic products
- Increase visibility and value in client’s products and services
- Must meet paid e-learning requirements
My husband and I are looking for a full-time nanny to work in our home in Mansfield starting in Jan. (possibly a bit sooner if the candidate prefers) for our twin girls who will be 9 months old at that time. We are looking for someone for 48-50 hours a week, Mon. - Fri.
Ideally, the candidate would be willing to do some light housekeeping.
We also have a friendly medium-sized dog.
Infant experience is required and twin experience is a plus.
Covidien - Mansfield
- Specific experience in direct material sourcing across multiple businesses/locations.
- College degree required , graduate degree preferred with a minimum five years experience in sourcing.
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment with a track record of achieving significant savings year on year.
- Sourcing/purchasing / Quality certification (CPM, CPIM, CIRM, CQE).
- MBA preferable. BSA in Management or Four Year Engineering degree.