Sales Manager -Triton Technologies - Mansfield
The qualified candidate will have 3-5 years of call center management and sales experience with proven leadership skills in creating an engaging work environment where employees deliver results. Must have extensive customer service knowledge and experience coaching/training employees and meeting sales goals. Strong PC skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and specific knowledge of systems and applications used to support a call center environment required. Excellent written/verbal communication skills with ability to multitask and work independently or as part of a team in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment. Availability to work different shifts within the call center hours of operation a must.
Product Marketing Manager -The Alpha Group - Mansfield
RequirementsThe position requires a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in the power electronics industry along with direct customer support for power systems. A suitable candidate for this product marketing manager position will have the following skills and qualifications:
- DC/DC converter Design experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of target markets (Networking equipment wireless communications, computing, and industrial)
- Willing to travel (25%), including internationally to support Tier 1 customers
- BSEE Degree
- 5 to 7 years product management experience
- Interface with multi-functional teams
- Effective communicator
- Excellent presentation skills
To apply, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
After School Child Care - Mansfield
Looking for a responsible caregiver Monday through Friday from 2:30 or 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. We have two children, an 8-year-old girl and a 10-year-old boy.
Background check required.
You should be a friendly, cheerful and caring person who is extremely dependable and trustworthy.
Must have a car so you can transport the children to after school activities.
Maintain a clean and safe environment for the children including any light housework; dishes and reminders for children to pick up their toys.
Occasional need to prepare dinner for children.
Jill P. from Mansfield, MAJob Details:
- Ages of Children: 7-11 years
- 2 children
- $10 - $15 per hour*
Field Service Technician - Special Products Assembly - SimplexGrinnell - Mansfield
- Associates degree in Engineering, technical military experience, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong preference to those with safety relief valves and line valve products experience or other highly engineered product experience
COMPETENCIES:Action Oriented Customer FocusDirecting Others Decision QualityEthics and Values Problem SolvingFunctional/Technical Skills
Delivery Driver - 235 Chauncy Street - Store 03707 -Domino's Pizza - Mansfield
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Game Advisor - GameStop - Mansfield
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Possess outgoing and friendly personality with strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Meet associate performance expectations, including attendance and professional dress and grooming requirements.
- Ability to follow Company policy and procedures.
- Ability to operate Point of Sale computer system.
- Possess basic mathematical and alphabetizing skills.
- Ability to complete required paperwork properly.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach with arms / hands and lift merchandise weighing up to 10 lbs. from ground level to minimum height of 4 feet.
- Ability to move throughout the store unassisted to provide customer service or perform tasks in any part of the store for up to 8 hours.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of computerized cash register system preferred.
- Video game knowledge preferred, but not required.
Drafter - Aerotek - Mansfield
The CAD Drafters will be responsible for doing AutoCAD conversion work. They will be transferring phone and cable records from AutoCAD to Microstation and plotting different utility poles and electrical lines for cities and towns. Some candidates will work exclusively with CAD, while others will work exclusively with Microstation.
Drafters will be doing red line drawings as well as mark-ups on previously existing drawings.
Qualification for CAD Drafter:
- Associates degree in CAD or Engineering Design. CAD certificate High school diploma in drafting
- Candidates must be available for a full-time (40 hrs. a week).
- Candidates must be in the Massachusetts or Rhode Island area.
- Candidates must be able to pass a full drug and background including DMV search.