Sales Analyst - White Collar Technologies - Mansfield
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, special skills):ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for the monthly sales force commission calculations and payments based on divisional requirements
2. Responsible for the annual set up of compensation plan in an Incentive Compensation(IC) system
3. Responsible for periodic payment, sales credit, and sales quota adjustments
4. Responsible for periodic customer and product alignment changes
5. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the date in the IC model for output to other subsystems
6. Responsible for the creation of sales compensation related analytical reports via tools such as Cognos and Varicent Presenter
7. Responsible for the timely answers to sales inquiries regarding compensation payments
8. Self-sufficient in the execution of responsibilities.
9. Periodic auditing and verification of departmental processes, and recommending and instituting required changes.
10. Review and suggest changes to department policies and procedures as business conditions change
Technical aptitude and proficiency in Excel (vlookups, etc.). Associate degree required; bachelor degree preferred.
Education: • BS or Equivalent Computer Science or Business Degree
Experience: • Minimum of 2 years’ experience in MS Access and Excel and working knowledge of Cognos.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications: • Analytical background required
Skills/Competencies: • Proficient in Excel and Access
• Knowledge of Cognos is a plus
Babysitter/Part Time Nanny - Mansfield
We're looking for a warm, energetic babysitter to play with our two sons, ages 3 and 4. For most occasions my husband and I will be working in and around the home, taking care of chores that aren't exciting for little folks so you'll be reading books, playing in and outside, getting snacks and having fun with us there to support you as needed.
Most times we'll need help in the evenings M-Fri from 4-7ish and Sat/Sun mornings or afternoons. We'll occasionally grab lunch or dinner out or a few hours on the weekends. Our boys are so much fun and generally always in a happy and playful mood. If you have flexibility to occasionally be available during week days when school is closed or if someone's not feeling 100% that would be a huge bonus! The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task a bit when the boys are engaged in their own activities and will help out with some very light house chores like folding laundry and loading the dishwasher as needed. Looking forward to meeting you
Demo Event Specialist - The Pet Firm - Mansfield
The Pet Firm is currently hiring for Product Demonstrator positions that will have consistent work during the weekend starting now and continuing into the Fall.
- Our model applicant will have previous experience in Demonstration and/or Sales
- Use effective communication and feel comfortable persuading Pet Parents to try a new product
- Capability of standing consecutively for 4 hours
- And reliable access to a computer with a printer
PC Build Tech - Kelly IT Resources - Mansfield
- The Build Technician will be responsible for standard PC builds to support the replacement of PCs that have reached end-of-life.
- This individual will be responsible for company wide PC replacement project for older computer modules.
- Company currently uses Dell PC but will be switching to HP PC s.
The skills and experience required to perform this position well include:
- Good understanding of the build of PC s
- Symantec Ghost;
- Software Installation;
- Hardware setup experience
- No Degree required
- Good interpersonal skills and organization skills
- Excellent team work and professional demeanor
- Ability to work desk-side
Freight Associate - Kohl's - Mansfield
- Prior experience in merchandise receiving, handling and stocking in other retail or warehouse/distribution environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time moving about the receiving area, stock areas, and sales floor. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, climbing, and reaching.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others