On Tuesday, Oct. 2, area restaurants gathered at Mansfield Crossing to participate in the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce Oktoberfest.
The following is from the Tri Town Chamber of Commerce.
“To date, this event has raised over $24,000 for the food pantries,” explains Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Kara Griffin. “We are excited to be able to offer this program again this year with support from our generous sponsors, Covidien and Mansfield Crossing. Oktoberfest provides a great way to mingle with friends and friends while enjoying delicious food tastings and assisting local families in need. We hope everyone will come out to support this important community event.
Restaurants that have committed for 2012 so far;
- Alberto's Pub & Pizza, Norton
- Antonia's Deli, Foxboro
- Asia Grill & Sushi Restaurant, Mansfield
- Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, Mansfield
- Casey O'Conor's, Mansfield
- Coldstone Creamery, Mansfield
- Cork's Fine Wine & Liquors
- Edible Arrangements, Foxboro
- Nature Springs Water
- Panera Bread/No. Attleboro
- Pikes Peak Mining Co., Mansfield
- Qdoba Mexican Grill, Mansfield & Foxboro
- Sake Steak House, Mansfield
- Trinity Bar & Restaurant, Norton
- 99 Restaurant, Foxboro
2012 Oktoberfest Sponsors: Covidien & Mansfield Crossing
2012 Oktoberfest Entertainment: Consider It Done is a group of high school boys that is passionate about music. They play a variety of music including original songs and cover songs. Their style includes alternative rock and adult alternative music with a bit of jangle pop and folk. This eclectic group has performed for the local circuit at places such as Casey O’Connor’s, the Elks, the VFW and Mansfield High School. They combine their passion for music with their passion for helping others. Consider It Done performs for many local charities, helping to raise funds for causes they feel strongly about. Looking for musical entertainment? Consider It Done.