Performs finishing techniques such as buffing, polishing, grinding, deburring and etching on machine products. Achieve proper size, finish and quality following drawings and quality specifications. Performs routine visual inspection and also uses basic measuring equipment.
Entry-level position with little or no prior relevant training or work experience. Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision little autonomy. Duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail.
Typical Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Required Experience: 0 - 2 years
The Hair Stylist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service while providing the full range of hair care service.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
• Frequent lifting up to 10 lbs. to pick up bottles of product needed to perform hair services and stock retail shelves. Occasional lifting 10-25 lbs. to assist unloading monthly shipment of products.
• Continuous standing throughout the day to perform hair services and other job related functions.
• Continuous walking – greeting the client at the front of the salon and walking them back to the styling chair, to and from the shampoo area, to get supplies needed for the service and walking the client back to the front of the salon.
• Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms using scissors to cut hair, rolling hair in rods to perform perm services, vigorous movement to massage/shampoo client’s hair, twisting wrists to blow dry and styling hair with various irons.
• Continuous grasping of client’s hair, blow dryer, curling iron, combs, and hair coloring brushes in order to perform services.
• Occasional climbing of ladder/stepstool to stock shelves, retrieve products, change bi-monthly collateral, and maintain salon.
• Visual observation of customer’s hair, including close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to communicate with customers regarding services offered and requested and the customer’s needs and wants.
• Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills necessary to read and complete company forms and other documents, read product instructions and prepare daily close-out documents.
• Occasional travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions, including overnight travel.
Member of the Finance team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in data entry Payroll processing. This is a part-time position (up to 25 hours per week).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- 4-6 years’ experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
- Working knowledge of payroll procedures and ADP Workforce Now.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Provides referral and informational services and programs to residents to enhance the quality of life and to meet their individual needs. Duties include resolving individual and family situations and addressing crisis situations in a timely manner. Assists residents to remain lease compliant and provideseducational/resource-based programs. Addresses business critical functions impacting net operating income, eviction prevention and decreasing vacancy rates.
Education and Experience: Bachelors Degree preferred in Social Work/Human Services and/or 3-5 years’ equivalent work experience providing services in a Housing/Multi-Family housing environment, or a private, non-profit social service organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Adequate knowledge of mental health, addictions, family issues, multicultural issues and elderly service delivery system. Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as with teams and resident committees. Able and willing to network and work cooperatively with community agencies. Ability to work patiently in an environment which can be challenging. Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity.
Get a jump start on your HR career! Work with recruiters and hiring managers and contribute to the success of Covidien’s Corporate Talent Acquisition team by bringing your enthusiasm, creativity and professionalism each day. In return, you will be afforded an opportunity to learn valuable skills within recruiting and collaborate with other HR functions in this fast-paced global organization.
Support day to day recruiting activities such as
- Attending recruitment strategy meetings with recruiters and hiring managers
- Sourcing viable candidates using creative and effective methods
- Conducting phone screens to assess candidates’ qualifications
- Tracking and reporting candidate activity
- Support the Mansfield intern program by assisting with the coordination of program events including but not limited to: communicating events to the interns and hiring managers, ordering supplies, securing locations and making transportation arrangements when necessary
- Manage the individual intern budgets for each host department
- Use internal social media to communicate events, deadlines, etc. to interns. Encourage participation from the intern community to connect via the Pulse and share experiences, questions and key topics.
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate program with minimum GPA of 3.0 or above, junior preferred (Business or HR concentration preferred)
- Experience with cold-calling preferred (fundraising, charity drives, etc)
- Effective knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous HR internship or work experience required
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment