1. Today's Forecast From the National Weather Service
- Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 2am, then snow, possibly mixed with rain. Patchy fog after 4am. Low around 32. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
2. Mansfield School Committee Meeting Tonight
The Mansfield School Committee will meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. in room 3 a/b at Town Hall. To see the agenda, click here.
3. Winter's Wind Movie Event at Patriot Place
Winter’s Wind is the story of one man’s journey from protoge to Gure / Mentor / Legend, played by the real legends of big mountain skiing - past, present and future. Shot on 16mm film and HD video, this is a feature-length ski action EPIC!
Matt Herriger, writer, director and cinematographer, originally from Duxbury MA, has presented this movie at film festivals in Telluride and Sun Valley - sorry you missed those... But, now this is your chance to particpate in exclusive showings in the Boston area!
4. Breathing Club meeting at Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Sturdy Memorial Hospital holds Breathing Club meetings the fourth Tuesday of each month 1 to 3 p.m. in the auditorium. The group is free and open to the public. For more information, call the respiratory care department at 508-236-7550.
5. Help Us Get to 1,000 Likes on Facebook!
With the month coming to an end, we're very happy to report that we now have over 700 likes on Facebook! Now with a goal of reaching 1,000 likes by April, we want you to help by sharing our page with your friends and family! To go our page, click here.