1. Today's Forecast From the National Weather Service
- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
2. Mansfield Hornets Sports Today
- Boys' Basketball vs. Foxborough, 6:30 p.m.
- Girls' Basketball @ Foxborough, 6:30 p.m.
3. Heart Health Fair at Sturdy Memorial Hospital
The fair will feature health screenings, general health information, exercise information, samples of heart healthy food and more.
Blood pressure measurements, risk factor assessments, stroke screenings, arterial disease foot screenings (no nylon hosiery or tights), and glucose and cholesterol testing will be offered free of charge. Cholesterol tests require a 12-hour fast. Test results will be mailed. Hospital staff nurses and laboratory technicians will administer the screenings. The Fair is being held in conjunction with National Wear Red Day, where pins and refreshments will be available.
Pre-registration is required for glucose and cholesterol testing. To make an appointment, please call 508-236-8555.
For the convenience of our patients and visitors, curbside valet service is available at the Emergency Care Center (ECC) entrance. The valet service is FREE to all patients and visitors and is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
4. Breakers Host Clinic at the M-Plex
The Boston Breakers of the National Women's Soccer League will host a 4 day soccer skills clinic at the M-Plex from February 19-22. The price is $120 per player and is open to boys and girls age 7-14.
5. Property Bill Due
Third quarter real estate and personal property tax bills are due today by noon. The bills can be paid in person at Town Hall or online on the Town of Mansfield's website.