1. Today's Weather From the National Weather Service
- Today: A chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. West wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -4. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
2. Mansfield Hornets Sports Today
- Wrestling vs. Franklin, 7:00 p.m.
- Swimming vs. Foxborough, 7:00 p.m.
3. An Anti-bullying Event for Parents
The Qualters Middle School Parent Advisory Council (QMS PAC) is
pleased to present Ryan's Story on January 28 at Mansfield High
A presentation for adults by John Halligan, father of young bullying
victim, Ryan Halligan. Topics covered with sincerity and realism by
Mr. Halligan include Bullying, Cyberbullying, Youth Depression, and
the serious impact of what many see as harmless behavior.
Sponsored in part by a grant from Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Community
4. Blog on Patch
The latest Local Voice blog entry is from Chrissy Carroll, who looks at why your New Year's Resolution might already be broken and what you can do about it.
Have an opinion, story or hobby you’d like to talk about? Start your own blog on Patch by clicking here.
5. B.O.C. Life Solutions Seminar
Local residents can get free advice on estate planning and asset protection from trusted professionals at the B.O.C. Life Solutions seminar scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 22, 11 a.m., at the Village at Willows Crossing, 25 Cobb St., in the Club House, Mansfield. Refreshments will be served.