1. Today's Weather From the National Weather Service
- Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonght: A slight chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. Hat Trick Leads Hornets to Victory
A three goal performance by Brendan Murphy led the Hornets past the King Philip Warriors last night 4-3.
KP took a 3-2 lead early in the third period but a goal by Murphy tied the game only eight seconds later with the winning goal once again coming from Murphy later in the period.
The Hornets are now 6-1-3.
3. The Last Days of Judas Iscariot Presented by the Mansfield Music and Art Society
The play features a cast of 21 actors in a mock trial of Judas with witnesses that include Mother Theresa, Sigmond Freud, Pontius Pilate and many more. The play does have very strong adult language and themes.
The Last Days of Judas will be playing for just four final performances starting on January 17 at the Black Box Theater.
4. Who's Meeting Tonight?
- 7:00 p.m. - Budget Subcommittee Meeting, room 2a/b at Town Hall
- 7:30 p.m. - Animal Welfare Committee, Building H at the Airport
5. Maximizing LinkedIn With the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
From the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
Businesses and job seekers will get all their LinkedIn questions answered in this 90 minute workshop. We cover the creating an optimized profile, building quality connections, communicating effectively, and how to do it without spending all day on the LinkedIn.
Presented by Jen Vondenbrink of Life Simplified
Location: Held in the Deutsche Bank Championship Conference Room at the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce Building. Cost: Class in Free for Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce Members and is $10 for Non-Members. This class is also offered Free to those that are currently looking for employment.RSVP: Please register by calling 508-339-5655 or email: email@example.com
Tri-Town Chamber Building is located within Mansfield Crossing at 280 School Street in Mansfield. Follow the signs for Kohl's and the Chamber is to the right and behind Kohl's.