1. This Weekend's Forecast From the National Weather Service
- Saturday: Increasing clouds, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers after 9pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday: Snow likely, mainly after noon. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 33. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night: Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Patchy fog after 8pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
2. Mansfield Hornets Sports This Weekend
Saturday, Febuary 2
- 9:00 - Boys Varsity Wrestling @ Barnstable High School
- 9:00 - Girls Varsity Swimming @ Milford High School
- 6:40 - Girls Varsity Ice Hockey @ King Philip High School
3. Notice to Mansfield Water Customers
From the Mansfield Water Division
Mansfield Water Division is pleased to announce we have received Department of Environmental Protection approval to activate the new Albertini Wellfield Water Treatment Facility located at 1675 West Street in Mansfield. The Water Division is Starting-up the Albertini Wells Friday, February 1, 2013 between the hours of 9 am - 1 pm.
Since the Albertini Wells have not been activated for several years, Mansfield water customers may or may not experience discolored water as a result of the Water Treatment Facility start up activity.
Should you experience water discoloration in your water service, run water (tub, faucets, washers, etc.) until color appears clean. As a precaution to protect laundry, we urge customers to make sure water color is clear in clothes washers before adding fabrics.
For questions call Mansfield Water Division 508-261-7376.
4. Leagion League Signups
American Legion Post 93 baseball sign ups will be held for players ages 15-19 living in Sharon, Foxboro & Mansfield on Saturday February 2nd from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. at the American Legion Hall at 8 Mechanic St in Foxborough.
5. Where to Watch the Super Bowl
Looking for a place to watch the biggest football game of the year? Check out our roundup of the best places to watch the big game!