1. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Thursday NightIsolated showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. Come by and check out with DJ Jim every Thursday nigth at . Enjoy the largest selection of Karaoke and Music Videos on the South Shore.
3. Check out the latest Mansfield Police Log by . Concerts, road rage and bats hit the town this week.
4. Mansfield selectmen discussed security and substance issues at the .
5. The Mansfield Music and Arts Society is presenting a production of the East Coast award winning, original adaptation of Shakespeare’s by Matthew Kellen Burgos and Sam R. Ross, co-Artistic Directors of Vanguard Repertory Company (an LA based equity company).