1. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Patchy fog before 2pm. High near 78. Southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Wednesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
2. Check out a little tid bit of the history of the Mansfield Country Store by .
3. Click here to see a profile of Fourth District candidate Sean Bilat by .
4. Click here to check out today's .
5. Check out the latest from the Mansfield Police log by .