1. Showers likely, mainly after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 61. South wind between 3 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
2. Joan Gagnon of Gagnon Wealth Management at 7 p.m. at the . Her lecture will help you find out if you are making sound financial decisions.
3. Come check out at each and every Thursday night at 8pm for Norton's rowdiest, most entertaining Trivia night
4. There are two story times for ages 2-3 and 4-5 today at the . The group meets at 11 a.m. and the group meets at 1 p.m.
5. Come by and check out with DJ Jim every Thursday nigth at . Enjoy the largest selection of Karaoke and Music Videos on the South Shore.