1. Sunny, with a high near 66. Light wind becoming northwest between 10 and 13 mph. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind between 9 and 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
2. is back with from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. Come join Owner Rob Burns and enjoy funny and challenging questions on sports, tv, music, movies and more. Cash prizes will be available.
3. is holding tomorrow at 8 p.m. Cornhole is similar to horsesho
4. is hosting today at 7 p.m. Have you ever wanted to paint an old table and make it look new, or how about paint a floor in your house to give it special look? MMAS is teaching the fun of faux painting just like they do on their many wonderful sets. You can learn to paint brick, wood, marble or even stucco effects that can be used on just about anything around your house.
5. The is now accepting reservations for the for July this Saturday. The annual Pawtucket Red Sox Game will be on Thursday, July 19th at 12 p.m. Tickets are $11 per person, and are located in the reserved seating area behind home plate on the third base line. Space is limited, and ticket reservations are now being taken.