- Saturday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 11am, then Patchy fog after 5pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 82. South wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 9pm, then Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
1. Help a Veteran by supporting the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3264 in Mansfield's . Open to the public. $10 admission in advance. Ticket sales through the VFW Post 3264, 88 Chilson Avenue, Mansfield, MA. Starts at 2 p.m.
2. This weekend is the Massachusetts Tax-Free Holiday, starting on Aug. 11 and ending midnight on Aug. 12.
3. is presenting "The Cabana Boys" followed by Roctopus at 6 p.m.
3. Check out today for the biggest Teddy Bear you've ever seen.
4. Come and enjoy the on Aug. 11-12 in the parking lot in front of Glee Gifts in Mansfield at 10 a.m. It's the World's Premier Canine Aquatics Competition! Fun & Festivities for the whole family. Come into glee gifts and enter to win pet-themed gifts (like an Alex and Ani Paw Print Bangle.) Add to the fun of the day with savings up to 75-percent off their special Double Dog Days of Summer Sale.
5. The Comcast Center is presenting Big Time Summer Tour, 7 p.m.