1. There is a severe weather warning for today going into the afternoon. Read more.
- A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday NightPatchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
2. West Nile was found in mosquitoes in neigboring Norton. Read more .
3. just got back this week from competing in Cooperstown on a national level.
4. Come by and check out with DJ Jim every Thursday nigth at . Enjoy the largest selection of Karaoke and Music Videos on the South Shore.
5. Campaign Staff and volunteers for the for congress will be performing W.A. Mozart's Coronation Mass at 7:30 p.m. at the Holiday Inn. Other classical pieces by composers such as Bach, Schumann and Beethoven. Bring your friends and family.