1. Showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 84. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
2. Check out the latest police log by.
3. HarborOne U is hosting a on Ebay at 9 a.m. today. It's an informational seminar presented by Clifford J. Lander, Education Specialist Trained by eBay. He will share is insights on getting started, determining the right price, as well as selling your products on eBay.
4. Michael's in Mansfield Crossing is hosting a beginner hosted by Grumbacher. Easily learn to paint in two hours and bring back home a finished canvas. Each week a new subject by internationaly known artist and designer Wanda Lewicka from Easton. Please register ahead of time at the Michael's store. Full Supply package can be bougt for lesson ahead of class but you can bring your own. $25 for lesson.
5. Check out Chrissy Carroll's blog on helping your children to eat better by (and tickling Elmo).