1. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1pm and 4pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 65. South wind around 7 mph.
2. Sean Bielat and Joseph Kennedy III have won their respective primaries and will move on to duke it out in November. .
3. Sick of the same old weekend? and find something truely unique!
4. Check out today's and , by clicking each link respectively.
5. . tonight, besure to check traffic around that time before you go out(unless of course you're going to the show!).