1. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light southwest wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning. TonightA slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. Mansfield got a little bit of Italy right in the downtown.
3. See what's going on this weekend in the area for Labor Day by
4. Take a look at our coverage of the from Thursday.
5. Check out the latest police logs by . Bootleg T-shirts and break ins galore.