- A chance of rain and snow, mainly after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 36. North wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 4am. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 33. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
2. Check out the latest police log by clicking here. This time, a pair was arrested attempting to shoplift from the Best Buy.
3. Click here to see the latest listing of jobs in Mansfield.
Casey O'Conor's is back with Pub Trivia from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. Come join Owner Rob Burns and enjoy funny and challenging questions on sports, tv, music, movies and more. Cash prizes will be available.
4. Trinity Bar & Restaurant is holding Cornhole Tournaments today at 8 p.m. Cornhole is similar to horseshoes.
5. The National Weather Service has issued a high wind watch for Wednesday night into Thursday for Mansfield. Winds of this magnitude could down trees and tree limbs, power lines and holiday decorations. Numerous power outages and minor property damage is possible. Driving high profile vehicles, such as vans and SUVs will be difficult, especially on elevated roadways.