- Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday NightPatchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
2. Mansfield schools were awarded a place on the College Board's 2012 AP District Honor Roll for expanding access to Advanced Placement (AP) curriculum and maintaining or improving the percent of students scoring three or higher. Click here to read more.
3. Keep Mansfield Beautiful Celebrates Fourth Year cleaning and sprucing up the town.
4. Click here to read the latest job postings in Mansfield.
5. Check out this photo gallery from Mansfield's latest Super Bowl bid.