1. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 11am and noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thursday NightShowers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 10pm. Some storms could be severe, with large hail, damaging winds, and heavy rain. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
2. Mansfield Adult Softball program is under way. RECREATIONAL SOFTBALL: 303101 A A non-competitive program in a pick-up format with teams forming each Thursday evening. WHO: Adults age 18 and over, Residents and Non-residentsWHERE: Memorial Park Softball Field WHEN: Thursday evenings, May 3 to August 16, 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. FEE: $25 residents, $35 non-residents.
3. There are two story times for ages 2-3 and 4-5 today at the . The group meets at 11 a.m. and the group meets at 1 p.m.
4. Come by and check out with DJ Jim every Thursday nigth at . Enjoy the largest selection of Karaoke and Music Videos on the South Shore.
5. MMAS presents the hilarious musical comedy, by Dan Goggin for two weekends in July. Performances on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8 PM. Sunday Matinees on July 22 & July 29 at 2 PM.