1. A chance of showers, mainly between 1pm and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Mostly cloudy in the evening, with a low around 58. West wind between 3 and 6 mph.
2. The kicks off tonight at 7:30 p.m. The Duck Race is an event for everyone, young and old. Come join the fun and cheer on your duck to the finish line. Prizes will be awarded at Fultons Pond to the top (approximately) 100 ducks to cross the finish line. The first place winner will receive a large plastic duck and a gift certificate.
3. The is now accepting reservations for the for July. The annual Pawtucket Red Sox Game will be on Thursday, July 19th at 12 p.m. Tickets are $11 per person, and are located in the reserved seating area behind home plate on the third base line. Space is limited, and ticket reservations are now being taken
4. is back with from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. Come join Owner Rob Burns and enjoy funny and challenging questions on sports, tv, music, movies and more. Cash prizes will be available.
5. is holding today at 8 p.m. Cornhole is similar to horseshoes.