1. Saturday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a slight chance of showers between 3pm and 4pm. Patchy fog before 1pm. High near 54. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind between 8 and 10 mph. Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind between 7 and 9 mph. Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind between 7 and 10 mph.
2. There will be a for the Mansfield Democratic Town Committee with guest speaker Barney Frank Saturday at 8:30 a.m. at 140 N Main St.
3. The is now accepting reservations for the for July. The annual Pawtucket Red Sox Game will be on Thursday, July 19th at 12 p.m. Tickets are $11 per person, and are located in the reserved seating area behind home plate on the third base line. Space is limited, and ticket reservations are now being taken
4. The will hold a from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 3 at the Queset House. Bibliophiles will find many titles, including a good sized collection of children's books, collected from library remainders and donations from the Easton community. Donations of books for the sale are also welcome and may be dropped off in the book drop at the back of Queset House.
5. Stoney Brook in Norfolk is hosting at 10 a.m . on Saturday. There will be crafts, activities and lots of laughter. So come and join the fun. Ages 2.9 to 6 with a parent. Pre-registration is required.